NVCS Homeschool Umbrella Program
We offer local homeschoolers the following:
- Homeschool Teacher ID for parents
- Discounted Tutoring
- Invitations to Programs
- Invitations to Monthly Field Trips
- Curriculum Counseling
- Participation in School Programs
- Field Day
- Invitation to join school band (additional cost & will need to attend once a week)
- High School Diploma
- Transcript Service
Parents must have internet service and their own valid email address that is checked regularly.
Re-enroll annually by August 1 or by the time school begins in your area.
Report grades and attendance twice a year. (Deadline January 15 and June 15).
Email or mail an Educational Plan for upcoming school year by August 15.
Parents/guardians must have at least a high school diploma or GED*.
- $150 a year per student
- Testing is an additional $50
- Student fees are discounted for families with 3 or more enrolled kids.